TRACTOR AND STATIONERY ENGINE REGISTERS
For those of you who are willing to devote their time to the keeping of registers, we would like to offer you the opportunity to make use of this website. We are all aware of the benefits of these registers to research our collections, enabling us share the knowledge with each other; so we should be grateful, and support the registrars.
Please send details to us as to how you would like your particular register advertised.
WHITE GASOLINE ENGINE
White Gasoline Engine made by Globe Iron Works , USA
Currently gathering information etc,
Please contact or send details to Darren Allison Boort , Vic 0354552293
or email email@example.com
H.V. HAMPTON REGISTER
VICTORY ENGINES and MACHINERY
Any available information welcomed or supplied.
Contact Lewis Carlton on (03) 5964 2791
SOUTHERN CROSS REGISTER
This register is to record all machinery made by the Toowoomba Foundry at Toowoomba Queensland, Windmills, stationary engines, pumps, lawn mowers, generators plus any other products they made.
There is very little left of records before 1926 as most were destroyed, the records from 1926 are quite good which means I can date all engines and most windmills, generators, pumps where there is a serial number or a guide of date by the cast letters.
I have manuals for most products these can be obtained by filling out the form on the web site
I can also be contacted directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the web site
Operating Heritage Australia
Currently, there is very little recognition or protection for this type of heritage. Across Australia, movable items make up less than 2% of officially recognised heritage items. Clearly this is a very unbalanced view of heritage and Operating Heritage Australia is compiling a list of “Treasures” to demonstrate the range and quality of Australia’s operating heritage and which deserve to be preserved.
Letter to clubs
- Reverie Ironworks – www.reverie-ironworks.com
- Baw Baw Old Engine & Auto Club. – www.bawbawvintage.com
- Booleroo Steam & Traction Pres. Society – www.booleroosteamandtraction.com
- Callide Dawson Machinery Preservation Club Inc. – www.cdmpc.com.au
- Deniliquin Collectors Club – Facebook page
- Fordson Tractor Club of Australia Inc. – www.fordsonaustralia.com
- Highfields Pioneer Village – users.tpg.com.au/wagnerbe/hpv
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway & Museum Inc. – Facebook page
- Machinery Preservation Club of W. A. Inc. – www.machinerypreservationwa.com
- Melbourne Steam Traction Engine Club – www.melbournesteam.com.au
- Moruya Antique Tractor and Machinery Association Inc (MATAMA) – matama.weebly.com
- Northern Queensland Machinery Preservationists – www.nqmp.org
- Queensland Heritage Park – www.qldheritagepark.com.au
- Queensland Heritage Rally – www.queenslandheritagerally.com
- Queensland Steam and Vintage Machinery Society – www.queenslandsteamandvintagemachinerysociety.org.au
- Southern Cross Register – southerncrossregister.nqmp.org
- Sydney Antique Machinery Club Inc. – www.sydneyantiquemachineryclub.com
- The Old Machinery Magazine (TOMM) – www.tomm.com.au
- Toowoomba & District Old Machinery Society (Qld) – www.tadoms.com.au
- Wagga Historic Engine Club Inc. – www.oldengine.org/members/wagga
- Western Sydney Historical Truck Club Inc – www.wshtc.com.au
- Yarra Valley Machinery Preservation Society – www.yvmps.org.au
If you would like to place a link on this page please contact the Webmaster